The TP8100 series of conventional and trunked portables set new standards for build quality and industrial design. Waterproof, dustproof and shockproof beyond IP67 and MIL-STD-810F, all models in the TP8100 series deliver outstanding reliability and durability.
All products come with the same two-shot molded construction, easy-to-use programming software, 1880mAh Li-Ion battery as standard, and on display models 24 character enhanced visibility LCD display.
- Tough enough to withstand the harshest environments; engineered to exceed IP67 sealing: zero dust ingress and immersible in one meter of water for 30 minutes
- Light and easy to carry: only 12.13oz (344 grams) with Li-Ion battery
- Top-mounted, easy-to-find programmable emergency key and Lone Worker capability improves worker safety
- Up to 350 conventional channels with CTCSS/DCS, Selcall and voting/scanning
- Trunked MPT features include multiple call types: individual/group/PABX/interfleet and short data messages
- Swipe contacts, battery-only or battery-on-radio charging, desktop fast chargers provide efficient battery management
- Ease of programming enables efficient and rapid customization
TM8000 Conventional mobiles
The Tait TM8000 mobiles are reliable and high performance mobile radios. Easy to integrate and to customize, each is ideal for voice and data communications. Even a simple system represents a long-term investment that can be adapted as your business needs evolve. All of these radios are built on an extremely flexible platform designed to incorporate three key core qualities: rugged design, high speed data transmission and ease of integration.
Built around advanced Digital Signal Processor (DSP) technology, much of the radio signal processing takes place in the digital domain. This offers significant performance enhancements and provides a flexible platform to meet specific customer needs.
- 25W, 40W (UHF) and 50W (VHF) power output
- Voice and data capable
- Easy to integrate and customize
- Rugged construction and robust RF performance
- Comprehensive Selcall functionality
- Built-in CTCSS/DCS
- Voice inversion scrambling
- Lone Worker as standard
TB8100 Base Station/Repeater
The TB8100 is a high performance base station/repeater designed to cope with the harshest of operational environments. Ideal for any application from a simple conventional repeater to advanced TaitNet Quasi Sync and MPT 1327 trunked systems. Featuring remote monitoring and configuration as well as a powerful local control application it is available in 5, 50 and 100W configurations in a range of popular frequency bands.
- 255 channels with up to 16 CTCSS and DCS sub-audible tones per channel, making it suitable for use as a community repeater without requiring additional equipment
- Covers key frequency bands from 136MHz to 941MHz
- Tone on idle and CWID
- Several system interface options including Isolated Audio, Isolated Audio E&M, TaitNet MPT Trunked, TaitNet RS232 and TaitNet Ethernet
- An Ethernet system interface option enables IP management of user's communications system
- High specification base station/repeater design
- Fast key-up time of 2ms
- Monitor 43 alarm parameters remotely
- Computer Controlled Interface (CCI) protocol allows external computer equipment to remotely monitor and control a TB8100 base station/repeater
- Power save option ideal for solar sites with receive power as low as 60mA
- A built-in spectrum analyzer measures received signal levels across the selected band